2nd Line Helpdesk Support
Location: Salford (M276DB)
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (Dependent on experience) + Great benefits
Our client are an award winning IT Support provider based in Manchester. They help companies from 1 to 200 people do amazing things with Technology. They only recruit the best Techies and due to expansion, They are looking for a new 2nd Line Helpdesk Support Technician to help them grow. Their approach to I.T is the same as to their customers, they like to have fun but always get the job done!
Duties of the 2nd Line Helpdesk Support:
- To actively respond to all in bound issues and enquiries in a quick and efficient manner.
- To accurately log all in bound telephone and email issues onto the ET database.
- To log all actions/updates through the ET database.
- To build and develop the knowledge base for all customers.
- To actively maintain all customers asset registers.
- To identify potential revenue and highlight them to the management team.
- To carry out daily customer system checks where necessary.
- To produce monthly reports on customer support usage where necessary.
- To carry out in-house system testing.
- To be responsible for in-house system back-ups.
- To offer advice and support on all third party software solutions where possible.
- To ensure excellent customer service is delivered to all customers in line with the company’s expectations.
Requirements of the 2nd Line Helpdesk Support:
- Experience of IT hardware and software
- Relevant IT qualification desired
- A desired knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN
- A desired knowledge of Microsoft office
- A good knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008. Windows Server 2012, Mail Server and Microsoft Office suites
- At least 2 years of 1st line support (or equivalent) level experience.
- Driving License & Own Car
2nd Line Helpdesk Support Benefits:
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Good Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Full Uniform
If you think you are right for this position of 2nd Line Helpdesk Support, please click Apply Now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job