GreatFind Recruitment is working alongside our Managed Service Provider client, which provides the highest quality IT Solutions and consultancy services to the hospitality sector. We are currently looking for a 2nd Line HelpDesk Support Analyst with experience working in managed service providers. Successful candidate will be working in the HelpDesk team, providing remote day-to-day IT support services and offer the best client services that meeting or even exceeding clients’ expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Log, maintain and manage detailed IT related issues and services requests via Helpdesk software/application, telephone and email
- Responsible for assigned calls and provide regular updates to clients, ensure good and fast service are provided and try to minimise call escalation to senior team members.
- Building hardware such as Windows PC, Laptops using WDS and full-OS installation
- Maintain client systems & scheduled monitoring alerts
- Keep client documentation and records up-to-date
- Make sure the helpdesk support fulfils the departmental processes, procedures and policies
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of HelpDesk team and its support
- Identify potential faults at the early stage, and report to management
- Arrange onsite support if issues cannot be solved by HelpDesk
- Provide improvement suggestions to clients where possible and if needed
- Facilitate communications both internally and externally, ensure smooth communications
- Build up friendly relationships with both clients and suppliers
Personal Qualifications and experience
- Strong experience on maintenance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of hardware (Windows PC, Laptop, printer), software (Office 365), Server (2008/2012/2016, active directory), exchange (User management, hosted exchange, user setup), Network (Anti-Virus, Backup, Connectivity), Wireless and Corporate Broadband
- Good knowledge on Mac OS
- Training and enhancement courses
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Additional overtime available
- Rota scheduling
This is a fantastic chance for you to get your career progression in this well reputable company. Apply now!
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won’t rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
HelpDesk, Network, Antivirus, server, Office 365, Exchange, onsite, Hardware, Software, Active Directory, Technician, Engineer, Trouble shooting, Problem solving, service desk, SLA;
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- office 365
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"