Our client, a well-established managed service provider, is seeking an individual with an excellent customer service ethos and the technical ability to operate in a 2nd line helpdesk position to join their West London office. If you are eager to learn and grow and are confident on providing an outstanding support experience to client, we want to hear from you today!
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide both helpdesk and on-site support
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve different issues and including software, network, devices problem in a timely manner, either on-site or remotely
- Set-up, install, deploy, upgrade, manage and maintain both hardware, software and policies
- Update, follow-up and document helpdesk tickets
- Manage network performance, virus and spyware monitor and removal, VOIP maintenance, backup and storage
Personal Qualifications and experience
- At least 2-year experience in IT support
- HE degree in computer and related field, or with Microsoft qualification, or vocational training certification
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory, SQL Server 2008, 2012, Exchange 2003-2015, TCP/IP protocols and configuration, PC and server, firewalls, routers and network infrastructure
- Well organised, fast learner, good team player, self-motivated
- Exposure in SANs, or with MCSE, MCITP and MCSA skills are highly desirable
Are you up for this challenge? Don’t miss the chance to get into this high potential company.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won’t rest until everyone is happy.
Keywords: IT Channel, London, managed service provide, 2nd line, helpdesk, SQL, Microsoft, active directory, exchange, corporate, IT, AV, technical support;
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- 2nd Line
- Microsoft SQL Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job