With a dedicated, energetic workforce, a wide and diverse client range, no two days within the company are the same.
They face new and exciting opportunities and challenges every day and pride themselves in having a team who are dedicated to delivering for their clients.
They are looking for a full time 2nd Line Helpdesk and Field engineer to troubleshoot technical problems for their clients and implement long term fixes, as well as delivering technical projects and implementation of their existing product set.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Product stack
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required
- Manage escalated issues, collaborate with internal departments and third parties to expedite resolution
- Experience of delivering and managing cloud based technologies
- Ability to demonstrate a strong attention to detail and provide excellent technical documentation
- In depth knowledge and experience of working with networking services
- Project management skills and experience
- The ability to liaise and communicate professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Experience in delivering technical support within a managed services environment
- Full UK driving licence is essential
£22,000 to 30,000 per annum. 25 Days Annual Leave, plus public holidays.
Herne Bay, Kent. Immediate interviews available.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'