2nd Line EUS Engineer
Are you a service engineer looking for a new role?
We are looking for 2nd Line End User Services Engineers to join our End User Service team within our Aerospace and Defence sector.
We can offer great career progression opportunities and benefits which you can flex to meet your needs and training and development opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
- First-line and Second-line software and hardware support (PC’s, laptops, peripherals, printers)
- Maintain high level of communication with the users throughout the business by open communication
- Build, configure and troubleshoot desktop and laptop systems to corporate specifications
- Respond to incident requests, internal works orders and other queries assigned via the Service Management tool
- Resolve daily issues that impact the sites, teams and users
- Install, configure and maintain network printers
- Installing and supporting remote access connections
- Installation of encryption software and carrying out the challenge / response process as required
- Alignment to processes for collection, asserting, cleansing and disposal of redundant hardware assets
- Conform to all secure media handling processes and policies
- Close liaison with other internal resolver groups to ensure service delivery meets customer requirements
- Maintain and update asset holdings within the relevant configuration databases
- Ensure compliance with the processes and procedures
- Carry out 'Business Rules’ processes, e.g. new starters and leavers
What you’ll bring:
- Windows 7,10 and Microsoft applications, Office 2013/2016, SharePoint 2019, Outlook 2013/2016.
- Understanding of Thin Client environments.
- Knowledge of Citrix and VMWare.
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN technologies, systems management and monitoring tools.
- Experience in a customer environment.
- Superb communication skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Level of technical awareness.
It would be great if you had:
- DV clearance
- Knowledge of Sys Track
- ITIL4 Foundation
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Salisbury (on-site)
Security Clearance Level: DV
Internal Recruiter: Annecia
Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the choice to buy additional days, health cash plan, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we believe that flexibility at work can promote work/life balance, increase your motivation, reduce stress and improves performance and productivity. We support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
We embrace difference as a source of creativity, innovation and competitive advantage and are striving to become a more diverse organisation. We welcome applications from people with a diverse variety of backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. We have partnered with Vercida, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site, where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, to enable you to perform to the best of your ability, please let us know when completing your application. We participate in the Disability Confident scheme and are committed to offering an interview to any candidate with a disability, who meets the minimum criteria for the role. If you believe this could apply to you, please let us know when completing your application.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'