To provide 2nd line support on the Service Desk. Dealing with technical/non-technical issues with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and efficiency.
Slater and Gordon offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle incidents escalated to the 2nd Line team.
- Analysis of issues for detailed call logging
- Complex problem solving skills with a view to providing workarounds and permanent solutions
- Liaise with 3rd line and 3rd party support
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of customer and business needs.
- Practice total contact and incident ownership.
- Participate and assist in driving the knowledge management process. (Creation and maintenance of KB articles)
- Management reporting
- Spot potential trends for problems.
- Participate in IT related projects.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and potential impact on the support business.
Qualifications and essential skills
- High level knowledge of: Microsoft Office, Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience of case management systems
- Good understanding of business processes in the legal sector
- Detailed knowledge of Service Desk management software.
- Well presented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to take ownership of an issue and follow through to conclusion.
- Knowledge of ITIL principles is desirable (foundation qualification ideal) with a knowledge of processes and procedures
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Service Desk
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'