Brooke Harrison Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership to offer you an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing finance companies in the UK. Offering an excellent location and new prestigious offices based in the heart of Manchester city centre.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority this is a fantastic time to join an multi award winning company!
As a Secured Lending Advisor you will benefit from a basic start salary of £24,480 after passing probation and full CeMAP you will see your basic increase to £29K + Commission
Skills and Quality’s that you will need
- Consistently delivers high standards of customer service ensuring that the customer’s best interests are at the heart of all processes and decisions.
- You will need excellent interpersonal skills along with strong attention to detail .
- Preferable previous experience in assessing new loan applications, working within Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Complete full application process and be able to make a decision if suitable to lend.
- Able to identify the most appropriate solution for the customer in line with company policy.
- Undertakes a thorough fact find and capacity check to identify the most appropriate product for the customer’s circumstances.
- CEMAP Qualified Preferred or Part qualified will be considered.
What can we offer you?
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pension scheme, matched to 5%
- Life Assurance
- Length of service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll giving
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Long term career with real prospects.
- Valued as a person rather than just an employee
- A fantastic, fast dynamic place to work.
Best bits about the company?
- Recent success and development has resulted in being ranked in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 list!
- At 5 years old, our client has gone from strength to strength and grown substantially.
- Our Client is unique and dedicated to always offer the highest level of service.
Are you Able to work to work rotating shifts each week x3 shifts 9-5.00pm and x2 10.30am -8.30pm pm. You will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturday from 9 until 1pm.
If so Don't delay and apply today!
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.
- Call Centre
- CeMap Qualified
- Financial Services
- loan underwriter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job