2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - MSP experience is essential!
Managed Services Provider
Up to £42,000
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Managed Services Provider (MSP) - Microsoft Partner - London. A 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer is urgently required by a leading Managed Services Provider in London. The client offer fantastic progression opportunities due to the personal development programmes that are in place with the business. The 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer will be a senior figure on the Service Desk so will be responsible for mentoring Junior Engineer’s and being an escalation point within the team.
The 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for;
- Handling escalated service requests
- Supporting and mentoring Junior Engineer’s
- Identifying knowledge gaps within the team
- Prioritising and managing multiple open cases at any one time
- Making recommendations to the business on how to improve processes
- Working out of hours on a rotational basis to support clients after business hours
The 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer will have;
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP) - Essential!
- Microsoft Server platforms
- Experience with Exchange/Office365
- Networking experience - Routers, firewalls etc
- Connectwise or Labtech - Desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to work for a rapidly expanding Managed Services Provider who have a clear structure in place for progression. You will gain Microsoft certifications and work with the latest technologies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'