Exciting opportunity for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to be part of a well-established and reputable organisation in Upminster.
• Monitor and respond to incoming IT support requests from users via the support request ticketing system.
• Ensure any support requests not received via the ticketing systems are properly logged onto the system.
• Take ownerships of issues by carrying them out problem analysis and implementing temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring normal service providers and suppliers and following up where necessary and communicating incident progress updates to the business and/or affected user(s) till final resolution.
• Diagnose hardware faults and identify, fit and test appropriate replacement equipment.
• Troubleshoot and resolve printing problems
• Configure, administer and troubleshoot problems with mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices.
• Provide support for Avaya Voip phone system.
• Actively support remote offices, sites and depots with routine and reactive visits.
• Experience of using industry standard helpdesk ticketing systems
• Experience of using remote assistance software (i.e TeamViewer)
• Administration of email SPAM filtering systems
• Understanding of the following systems and services from real world deployments; MS Windows from XP to the present day, MS Windows Server 2003/2003R2/2008/2008 R22/2012R2), Active Directory, Print Server, File Sharing, Ms Windows Phone operating system, Android mobile phone and tablets,
• Desirable - MS SQL Server 2008, MS Exchange 2007, MS SharePoint 2010 Foundation, Broad knowledge of IP networks and configuration of network equipment, Understanding of network troubleshooting approaches (LAN and WAN)
• Keen attention to detail
• Deadline Driven
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate highly complex and innovative ideas in business friendly and user friendly language.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job