Job Title: 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
This innovative business solutions provider, part of a highly regarded international group of international companies, is in a position to offer an excellent career move to a capable and eager individual.
We are looking for an experienced 2nd / 3rd line support analyst with good all round 2nd and 3rd line infrastructure and software\application skills to join their growing IT support team in Welwyn Garden City.
The infrastructure environment is growing and developing at a phenomenal rate and we are looking for someone that can work in the support team to help support, manage and develop the systems and applications.
We are looking for someone that has worked in a large environment where they have good governance and change control in place. The candidate will have worked in a support desk environment before managing an incident queue and be adept and call prioritisation.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a 2nd / 3rd line support role.
- Dell Blades
- Virtual environment upgrades and deployment e.g. VMWare
- OS installation, upgrades, maintenance of Microsoft servers and Active Directory Management
- Imaging of laptops, desktops, and other such types of hardware
- Backup software especially Veeam
- Antivirus solutions e.g. McAfee Anti-virus
- Customer focused, with professional phone etiquette and strong communication skills, able to engage effectively with non-technical users, at all levels within the business.
- Driven, hardworking, able to adapt quickly to new working environments and work well under pressure.
- Able to manage multiple prioritises
- Able to produce clear and concise documentation
- Hardware installation and maintenance to include HP/Dell and SAN / NAS
- Application support, and deployment
- Strong understanding of network protocols, and experience in SFTP solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Able to multi task. Must cope with high pressure incidents and be able to prioritise
- Should be used to working in ITIL service desk environment, managing support calls, updating clients, and providing root cause analysis
- Must be highly motivated and able to think proactively, while working off own initiative.
- Ability to work with European teams
- Any experience of Nagios
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Security
- Thin client technologies e.g. Citrix Xen App and RDP
- Experienced working in an ITIL environment
- Experience with Kofax software solutions or other such document processing solutions
- Experience with SFTP data transfer solutions
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Sickness Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Excellent training and development
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job