One of the UK’s leading providers of Hosting, Infrastructure, Network & Security services, Advanced’s IT Services division partners with a number of leading UK-based organisations, driving the UK’s digital transformation journey and delivering best-in-class IT services to hundreds of thousands of users every day.
With an innovative approach to outsourcing, Advanced IT Services prides itself on using the latest technologies and partnering with leading technology vendors to deliver customers exceptional service delivery.
Main purpose of role:
Working on-site with one of our high-profile customers, as part of our wider Service Delivery organisation, you’ll be part of the team ensuring that we deliver best-in-class customer and technical support services to end-users. This includes:
- Providing second line support to end-users and customers
- Troubleshooting and resolving front line issues and queries
- Ensuring timely resolution of requests in line with our Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Escalation of requests/issues where necessary
- Logging of incidents, service requests, changes and problem tickets in our support platform (Remedy)
- Taking ownership of tickets and ensuring successful completion within stated SLA
- Co-ordination of issue resolution to agreed service levels and targets
- Creating/updating training material, quick tip sheets and other documentation
We are career accelerators: we hire for potential and develop our people at pace. One of the UK’s largest technology businesses, we supply enterprise software and solutions to more than 20,000 UK organisations. Our systems and software support some of the UK’s largest and best-known brands & services across the public and private sectors.
With Excellent benefits from day one, including a contributory pension, life insurance and income protection insurance, Advanced offers a unique environment in which to develop you career quickly.
Our hiring process is focussed on identifying potential, and we are much more interested in that than in specific previous experience. Suitable candidates will most likely bring some knowledge of enterprise-level IT systems and services and will be a natural with customers, as well as:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to troubleshoot issues across networking, desktop, mobile and other IT infrastructure systems
- A natural interest in putting forwards new ideas to improve processes
- The ability to self-organise and prioritise workload
- A level of flexibility – with possible weekly changes in shift patterns
- A desire to develop your career at pace, and the commitment to excellence that this requires
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job