Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working for one of the leading IT outsourcing companies as a 2nd / 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer based in South West London?
The role is customer facing, technical and varied, involving occasional site visits around London. Project initiation, management and implementation will be a key part of your role.
You will be able to write consultant reports to advise clients of the best strategy to move their IT systems forward and you will be responsible for the technical delivery of many of these projects as well as overseeing some of our key clients.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years industry experience
- Network configuration with deep understanding of any major firewalls
- Windows Server configuration and migration experience.
- Exchange or Office 365 setup.
- Some Mac exposure.
- Implementation experience of DR software.
- Experience dealing with major virus outbreaks.
- Good understanding of Virtualisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving licence
- £30,000-£32,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'