Role: 2nd/3rd Line Engineer x2
Day Rate: £150 - £165 Per day (6-7-month contract)
A great opportunity has arisen for two 2nd/3rd Line engineers to join a well-established and fast-growing company to join a team providing support.
Both contracts will be until 31st October 2018 but may get extended.
The two successful 2nd/3rd Line Engineers will be invited for an interview and will now have to undertake a written ICT test and a practical test/task. This means the whole interview process should take around 90 minutes.
Skills and experience:
- 1 years' experience providing a 2nd/3rd Line Engineer Support.
- A full/ clean driving license (as will be required to travel to other sites to resolve ICT faults)
- Office 365
- Managing mailboxes
- Active directory
- One drive and SharePoint
- Has ITIL qualifications or experience od using ITIL
- Has experience in using Group Policy in terms of writing/ amending these policies and troubleshooting them.
- Experience of using SCCM and configuring it and using it to create deployment packages and create images for Devices.
- MDM experience - particularly Intune
- Experience of setting up and supporting MS Surface Hubs, Surface Pro's.
- Experience of setting up and supporting Apple devices and mobile phones
- Experience of setting up and supporting VDI/thin client devices
- Experience of rolling out new devices with Windows 10 installed, experience of troubleshooting and supporting devices that have Windows 10 or Windows 7 installed.
- Anti-virus experience - patching servers/ devices
If you are a 2nd/3rd Line Engineer looking for a contract role within a huge organisation where you can continue to utilise your skills within a team then please send your latest CV or call Jenny on
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- windows 7
- active directory
- office 365
- windows 10
- 3rd line engineer
- 2nd Line engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job