2D Animation/Digital Media Designer - Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
Are you passionate about animation?
One World Information Services Limited (OWIS)
One World Information Services ('OWIS’) is a news and media organisation that gathers news and stories and sells it along to other prominent news organisations including television broadcasters and various newspaper and magazine publishers.
Founded in 2014, our company has grown not only in size but also in value and reputation.
Due to an increase in work demand, we are looking for a creative and vigilant 2D Animation/Media Designer to join our content team in London. You will have a genuine interest in Middle Eastern news, current affairs lifestyle and culture.
We require the candidate to be fluent in both English and Arabic.
Responsibilities for the 2D Animation/Media Designer position:
- Candidate must have the ability to work well within a team to storyboard and create high-quality, innovative and engaging animations.
- The successful candidate will be one that is able to build strong relationships and rapport with people in all levels.
- Able to assist the Marketing and Social Media team on ad hoc projects.
- It is essential that the candidate should have some experience using the following software: Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Animate (Flash), Unity and Illustrator.
- Candidate must be familiar with video editing software (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut).
- Candidate must be a confident communicator and is open to constructive feedback.
- Candidate must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years’ experience with evidence of previous work.
- Highly organised, able to work effectively within a team and has high attention to detail.
- A passion for character animation, motion graphic, filming and games.
- The successful candidate will have an inbuilt curiosity to explore new technology and software.
- Fluent in English and Arabic and exhibit strong oral and written communication skills.
- Should be creative and think outside the box to provide solutions for tough problems.
If you think you have the skills and the qualifications necessary to work with us, please apply today. Due to high volumes of application, we will contact only the successful applications for interview.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover letter (optional).
The deadline to submit your CV is by 1 September 2017
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job