Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their team with an immediate start available.
A professional company providing contact centre services, operating out of state of the art offices, the business provides fully integrated solutions including a contact centre, digital mail room and web based order processing, stock management and allocation through to bespoke fulfilment and distribution services.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, taking inbound calls, responding to emails and processing data. Previous experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
You will be joining an experienced team whose commitment to quality and excellence in its products and services is what makes the business a real success.
* Answering the telephone and dealing with customers
* Placing orders onto the in-house system
* Resolving queries and providing general advice
* Working as part of a team to achieve company objectives
* Any other duties as detailed by the Contact Centre Management team
* Confident and approachable
* Able to communicate effectively
* Possess a high attention to detail
* Team player
* Excellent customer service skills
* Performance Management
* Free car parking
* Onsite gym
You will be working Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 6pm but this can be flexible. In return the client is offering a salary of £17,680 Per Annum.
Must be able to drive and have use of own car because of location.
If you are interested, then please send your CV to Abby today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job