This role is a 6 month contract, is paying £13 per hour and is based in Waterloo.
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for a variety of activities to support organisations and professionals. The role includes to provide responsibility for the management, control and collection of tuition, residence and sundry debts and fee billing.
- To assist the section supervisor in the validation of Income Codes against Sales - Invoices, raised by Business Areas and in turn to post the Trade Sales Invoices to the Finance System, Aptos.
- The allocation of receipts to the associated sales invoices.
- To file sales invoices and correspondence.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Project management skills.
- Strong IT skills, including use of databases, Microsoft Office and online tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to cope with periods of high workload.
The successful candidate must be available to start in ASAP.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job