Our client is a digital agency based in London, with over 30 years of combined experience.
Using the latest technologies and methodologies to produce class leading client solutions, whether in web design, branding or digital marketing.
The team offer expertise in all key disciplines, including visual web design, UI/UX, front end development, PPC, SEO, social media, branding and print media.
The company enjoys working alongside its clients as their digital partner, maintaining a clear objective of boosting their digital presence.This is a full time role offering £20K - £25K depending on experience
How you can expect to spend your day..
Running and growing new and existing client paid search campaigns, ensuring the best possible results are achieved at all times
Planning, creating and building new AdWords accounts, including campaign structure, keyword research and ad copywriting, using Excel and AdWords Editor
Working with designers to produce on-brand display adverts that are optimised for conversion.
Working with clients to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised to ensure maximum conversion.
Working with Development team to ensure conversions are accurately tracked, using Google Tag Manager
Working to defined KPIs, ensuring each campaign is continually optimised, seeking and implementing new growth opportunities and strategies to maximise the clients’ earning potential.
Using tools such as Google Analytics, to analyse and get insight on campaign performance
Delivering objects against agreed timelines, often working on multiple projects simultaneously
Creating month end reports, analysing month on month and year on year data, and providing insight into the success factors and areas for improvement
Building strong client relationships
Developing a good understanding of each client’s business and objectives.
Keeping up to date on the latest industry innovations and best practices, reporting back with recommendations on how and why these should be applied to the client accounts
Maintaining a curious mind, by questioning the status quo and evaluating service improvements
Providing monthly marketing communication on PPC via our onsite blog
The ideal candidates personality and qualifications..
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional attitude, excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- Calm under pressure
- Either Google AdWords certified or be willing to become
- Desirable skills:
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns
- A good working knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Additional PPC platform experience – Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Linked In
- Copywriting experience
- Knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media
- Graphic design aptitude – Photoshop, Illustrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"