2020 Summer Analyst Program - Markets Group
Summer Analyst Program
BNY Mellon’s Summer Analyst Program (SAP) provides high-potential students
with a well-rounded, rewarding internship experience as well as an inside look
into what it’s like to work for a global financial services organization that
has been innovating and serving clients since 1784. With
projects specifically chosen to both challenge and develop SAP participants, our
summer analysts will gain valuable real-world experiences working in their
respective line of business/function as well as learn to work together in
From day one, summer analysts are immersed in BNY Mellon’s innovative and
dynamic company culture as they will receive:
· meaningful and challenging work assignments;
· networking opportunities with peers, senior leaders and executives;
· exposure to different areas of business;
· comprehensive professional etiquette and financial services fundamentals
· understanding of BNY Mellon’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Program At A Glance:
- 9-week (EMEA) or 10-week (U.S.) summer internship assignment within an
identified line of business or division of BNY Mellon* that combines
learning with skill development through practical work and projects;
- two-day in-person orientation/onboarding and virtual training
- career development and networking support from a host of corporate
leaders including rotation assignment managers, senior mentors, peer
mentors, business stakeholders and a dedicated program manager.
Potential Program Locations:
· US: Pittsburgh, PA *New York, NY * Jersey City, NJ * Boston,
MA * Lake Mary, FL
· EMEA: London and Manchester (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Wroclaw
- Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention
can further develop their technical and business acumen skills/expertise,
enhance leadership abilities and build networks across the organization;
- Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the
premier internship/talent pipeline program within the financial services
- Opportunity to apply for one of our full-time pipeline leadership
programs, including the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) and Technology
Leadership Program (TLP)
SAP aims to create a pipeline of talent to feed entry-level pipeline
program and entry-level full-time position hiring needs. Upon successful
completion of the program as well as overall performance and business need,
there are potential full-time employment opportunities that our summer analysts
may apply for, including the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP), Technology
Leadership Program (TLP) and full-time direct hire roles.
in a 4-year undergraduate (U.S.) or full-time undergraduate (UK) degree program
with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors;
senior (U.S.) or penultimate year students (UK) during summer 2019;
cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better (U.S.) or 2:1 (UK);
and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities;
written and oral communication skills;
- Not require sponsorship for employment visa status (now or in the
future) in the region where they apply.
note: all technology SAP candidates must also obtain a passing score on
BNY Mellon’s Hacker Rank coding challenge.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. Additional information is available at .
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 52255
Organization: Markets Central Management-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1907274
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'