2018 Graduate Software Engineer
£25k - £35k
Graduate Software Engineer required by a market leading company located in Bracknell, Berkshire. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Graduate Software Engineer to join their existing, highly skilled team of Engineers.
The successful Graduate Software Engineer will be working on multiple projects as well as providing frontline support on company products.
Extensive practical training and support will be provided. There is the opportunity long term to move into a number of different development/engineering areas as well as the opportunity to travel.
The successful Graduate Software Engineer will be involved with;
- Design/Development of Software
- Frontline support to clients worldwide
- Technical management of projects/platforms
- Degree from a 'Russell Group' University in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Maths, or similar
- A-level grades BBB or above
- Understanding of at least one programming language such as: C, C++, C#, Java, Python etc.
This is an opportunity to join a successful, expanding market leading company offering the chance to work on interesting projects. If you are looking for a role of this nature please contact or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'