Our very successful and growing client based in Kenilworth are currently searching 20 Part Time Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The company offer fantastic benefits along with flexible working hours.
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding queries and complaints
- Making outbound calls to existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaising with internal departments
- Responding to customer cancellations
- Providing knowledge to customers to create an informative service
- Providing a consistently good level of customer service within a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working within customer service
- Must have your own transport due to location of the company
£7.20 - £7.50 (minimum wage age reflected) for first 8 weeks - £8.72 when permanent ( £17,000 Pro Rota)
After 1 year £18,000 Pro Rota
After 2 years £19,000 Pro Rota
16 - 30 hours per week.
- Free car parking on site
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free breakfasts!
- Social events
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers!
- Great opportunity to work within the commercial sector
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you haven't had a response within 1 week of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you've been unsuccessful**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job