My client are vibrant and exciting managed service business who are really disrupting the market.
With offices throughout the UK they are currently looking to bolster their skillsets in the Networking sector and therefore are looking for a number of hires throughout their offices.
2 x Senior Network Support engineer
Working in the support team providing network support for customers - primarily the managed services and key customers, also working on escalations from network support engineers.
- Core Skills - Enterprise Switching & Routing, WLAN, Firewalls/security
- Core Vendors - Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Meraki
- Other skills - Service provider routing, Data Centre switching
- Other Vendors - F5, Palo Alto
- Certifications/ability - CCNP, JNCIP level (although certification is not required)
Location - Derby, Nottingham, Wakefield, Reading, London
Salary - 35-40k (although may increase this depending on location and experience )
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"