Magnuson Worldwide has a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing hotel company heading up the sales operation across the UK and USA markets. With top of the line on the job training, accelerated career and earning potential you'll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and inclusive corporate team.
As the Senior Business Development Manager you will be the key point of contact representing the business through all stages of the hotel branding sales process, with responsibility for driving sales through to completion. We are looking for a forward thinking tenacious individual who is target driven and is interested in working closely with the marketing division to ensure lead generation and sales close is optimal.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills; be able to understand prospect challenges and apply Magnuson products to provide potential clients with solid solutions and increased revenue growth.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing our corporate relationship with our outbound call centre ensuring that all leads are followed up with and progressed to sale stage.
- Managing the entire sales process for incoming leads from prospecting to completion ensuring optimal customer satisfaction is achieved
- Ensuring consistent speed of response to all levels of enquiries with the ability to manage those queries through the entire sales process.
- Displaying an educated understanding of cultural marketing within the US and U.K. Market; able to tailor approach depending on the needs of the prospect.
- Managing the sales pipeline reporting process and ensuring the CEO and sales coordinator are all working towards common goals and deliverables.
- Strong networking ability
- Solid understanding of analytics and KPI measurement to track progress
- Contacting all US & UK sales leads via telephone/email/face to face as per the sales lead process
- Arranging and attending meetings as required
- Updating and inputting records on Salesforce system
- Sales reporting duties including dashboard maintenance.
- General admin duties
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in a sales led environment (essential)
- Experience across US and U.K. Markets (desirable but not essential)
- Experience using Salesforce
- Excellent telephone and email manner
- Strong team ethic and ability to work within a small team
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects without supervision
This role will suit someone who is comfortable working within a small team, able to multi-task and who tackles challenges with an energetic disposition. Hours vary depending on the market being targetted. UK market 10:30am- 6:30pm and US market 2:30pm- 10:30pm so the role suits flexible working.
Lucrative package including base salary 30-42k and commission. Opportunities for international and domestic travel.
We are excited to expand our team and look forward to working with a dynamic and target driven individual.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job