Two Permanent Teachers Required
February 2018 or April 2018 Start
Two permanent, full-time (TMS) teachers to work in Reception/Key Stage One. One of these posts would be particularly suitable for someone with ambition to move into middle leadership.
We are looking for a teacher who has...
- Experience of and enthusiasm for the infant age range
- A child-centered philosophy and good understanding of how young children learn
- A dedication to making a difference
- Someone who is adaptable and hardworking
- A good team player
- An interest in inclusion
The school can offer:
- a school which prides itself on 'Building Bright Futures' for children
- the opportunity to work with a dedicated, friendly staff
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job