Year 1 & Year 6 'Partner’ Teacher - ASAP start - 'GOOD’ graded Primary School - Camden
Clarus Education are actively looking to recruit for 2 positions, starting immediately, within a fantastic GOOD graded 1FE community primary school in Camden. Both positions are full time, with scope to become permanent in September for the KS1 opportunity.
**CALLING ALL IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE TEACHERS - KS1 & UPPER KS2…!!**
Year 1 Class Teacher
Year 6 'Partner’ Teacher
ALL applicants MUST be qualified Primary Teachers, holding UK QTS, ideally with experience teaching within a Diverse, Inner City school. Please READ ON & GET IN TOUCH TODAY!!
PERSON: Qualified Teachers - Year 1 & Year 6 'Partner’ Teacher
- Experienced Primary teacher required - Minimum of 2yrs
- UK QTS a MUST - NO sponsorship available
- KS1 & Upper KS2 experience required - relevant to each post
- Passionate & committed teachers required!
- Experience working within an inclusive & diverse primary school
- Team player - work as a team & independently
- Year 1 Class Teacher:
o Qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher
o KS1 experience required!
o Year 1 Class - 29 pupils
o Pupils currently making very good progress in transition from Reception
o Good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
o Creative & positive approach to teaching
o Immediate start - Full Time
o Scope to become a permanent post - September 2018
o Initially on a timesheet basis - paid to scale - MPS
o £150 - £180 per day
- Year 6 'Partner’ Teacher:
o Qualified Upper KS2 Teacher required!
o Year 6 & KS2 SATs experience
o Proven track record in raising attainment
o Strength in Literacy & Numeracy
o Partner with the current Year 6 Teacher to support pupils
o Work with targeted groups & 1:1 if needed
o Perfect for a KS2 Teacher seeking a long-term position - until July 2018
o Paid on a timesheet basis - paid to scale - MPS
o £150 - £180 per day
SCHOOL: 1FE Primary School - Inner London - Borough of Camden
- GOOD graded Primary School - OFSTED (2015)
- 1 Form Entry - 240+ pupils
- Excellent SLT - established & supportive
- Hugely improved school over the last 2-3 years
- Teaching is GOOD with OUTSTANDING features
- Behaviour is GOOD & Attendance has hugely improved!
- Brilliant location - Central London - ZONE 1
- Well placed for public transport - linked well to Kings Cross & St Pancras
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher (KS2 or KS1), are immediately available and actively seeking a long term, full time post…APPLY TODAY!
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter for immediate consideration. If shortlisted, our team will be in touch within 24hrs.
- Primary Teacher
- Year 6 Teacher
- Class Teacher
- Year 1 Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job