We are currently working with one of our clients - head office is in London, to recruit 2 x .NET Developers to join their Integrations team based in the UK. Both of these roles will be permanently remote, but there will be a requirement to spend a day in the London office every two weeks, so we're looking for people who are based within reasonable travel time (<= 1 hour). Candidates based outside this travel radius are unlikely to be considered.
The profile of the people we're looking for is what we would describe as having 'middleweight to senior' experience.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent .NET development skills with C#
- Good experience of developing .NET Web applications (Web Forms / MVC / Web API)
- Other .NET development experience (services, libraries, SOAP APIs)
- Strong relational database experience with MSSQL
- Disciplined and self-motivating approach to work - you will need to take full ownership of tasks assigned
The purpose of these roles is to build, maintain and support tools, libraries and other code that integrates customer back-office systems with the client's software deployments. Integrations are the backbone of how the software delivers value to customers.
Any relevant domain experience in advertising, and in particular any experience with other industry toolsets such as Google ad technologies, would be a distinct advantage but is not a essential.
- .NET c#
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'