2 x HR Transformation Project Managers
Start Date: asap
Contract Length: Initial 6 Months
Rate: £Competitive Day Rate
As the 2 x HR Transformation Project Managers you will be supporting the transformation of 2 keys projects in the HR area;
UK Office/Bank migration - HR transformation to the Oracle HCM platform
HR & Payroll system transformation existing legacy systems support & development to Unipay and Peoplesoft
- Lead delivery of programs with business and/or technical risks and interfacing with numerous technology teams across the department
- Optimize program delivery methodology to deliver program goals (e.g. agile, with iterative delivery)
- Support the Engineering team to agree KPIs, measure KPIs and identify & implement improvements where needed. Evolve KPIs over time to help deliver continuous improvement within the engineering team
- Bring together, coordinate and energize technology teams to deliver program goals, ensure dependencies are understood, tracked and managed
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to report on program funding
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to deliver software or professional services
- Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on methodologies and program management tools
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job