We are recruiting for 2 passionate and talented marketers to join our team in developing the future of Dirt is Good via putting people first and creating winning mixes and communications that can fully express our Brand Love. The successful candidates will be experienced with working on complex global projects in an FMCG or large scale environment
Dirt is Good (Omo/Persil) is one of the biggest brands in Unilever, being present in 78 countries worldwide and at the heart of Home Care strategy. We believe that getting dirty is integral part of learning and development and that dirt is inherently good. If you want to help improving the lives of mothers all over the World through Laundry, so that they have the confidence to let their kids get dirty and learn, then the DIG Global team wants to hear from you.
This position will sit at the Core of the brand, which is the most expressive platform from our Brand Architecture globally. Our Core products account for 60% of the business, being a key priority across all top markets in the World and owning the mission to establish the main functional and emotional credentials for the brand.
This job includes the opportunity to:
- Develop innovation and communication for Dirt is Good Core, creating more sustainable and effective product experiences that delight mums around the world and that will be landed across all TOP 12 markets, with a truly Global scale. You will be part of the Insight and Ideation of the next Global Core re-launch, which aims to bring a breakthrough innovation idea with massive impact to the business.
- Co-lead the development of the future Core Strategy, embedding Brand Love and Sustainable Living at the heart of our innovation and communication approach.
- Co-lead the concept development of future innovations as part of Core Innovation Roadmap.
- To lead the global analysis and quarterly reporting of brands Innovation business and housekeeping targets.
- To lead the development of Brand Experience Toolkits (BET's) & clearly communicate superior proposition, performance and help in getting buy in from countries.
- To autonomously lead the project team and network, from planning to execution of defined project KPIs (key performance indicators) , working very closely with Global & Regional Brand and Cross functional team (i.e. R&D, Supply Chain, Finance, Consumer & Market Insights etc) and thereby deliver winning mixes on time in full.
- Support managerial discussions involving the Global business management of the Core, including investment priorities and tracking, marketing development budgets, and in-market performance.
- Act as a clear voice within a multi-cultural team, including all regions where we operate (Latin America, Europe, Southeast Asia, India, China, NAMET and Africa), as well as two innovation hubs in Mumbai (India) and Port Sunlight (UK). You will be setting the project agenda with autonomy and help lead the cross function project team to deliver winning mixes on time in full.
- Drive DiG Core in the brand communities
- Receive high exposure and leadership space, including close connection with senior stakeholders leading the brand globally.
Capabilities/Skills and Expectations:
As this job offers a unique opportunity to innovate at the bulk of the business, we are looking for 2 experienced ABM's who are experienced with managing projects and strategy orientated who are looking forward to accelerate their development curve. The main requirements for this position include:
- Relevant marketing/innovation experience
- Proven project management skills, including network management and team coordination.
- Has been involved in the BET (Brand experience toolkits) development.
- Strong financial acumen and comfortable with creating Business Cases.
- Ability to work effectively with change, complexity, and think of 'out of the box solutions'.
- Working well with diverse groups of people across geographies (both D&E and Developed) and through virtual teams, under pressure.
- Ability to brief and hold multi agency meetings (like Advertising agency, POS- point of sale, Digital, PR etc.).
- Strategic understanding and willingness to go the extra mile for bringing added business value.
- Resilience and Ownership are key.
- Good influencing skills and confidence with senior stakeholders.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each individual applicant. You will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days from your date of application, please assume you have been unsuccessful. Please keep checking the Manpower website for our latest vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job