My client are a top 100 UK Law Firm, currently recruiting 2 Fee Earners into their highly reputable and specialist team. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career with a reputable company which is ranked highly in the Legal 500. The team, who are expanding provide advice to private individuals, commercial organisations, financial service sector businesses and charities.
You will be required to manage a case load of litigated EL/PL cases up to £50,000 in value and therefore litigation experience is essential for both of these positions. You will be provided with extensive training and therefore any litigation area is desired.
- To manage a caseload of ELPL cases on behalf of a 2 insurer clients
- Assisting colleagues on more complex and higher valued cases
- Working for team of over 20 fee earners with intentions of further expansion and therefore there are fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ability to handle varied workload in accordance with client protocols under appropriate supervision.
Experience and skills required:
- 1 x qualified Solicitor NQ - 2 PQE (with a minimum 6 months in an area of litigation)
- 1 x paralegal/legal executive with experience in litigation (any type of litigation)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, have excellent communication skills and excellent oral and written skills
- Proven ability to work confidently and professionally with clients on day to day basis working independently and under management.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job