2 X ACCOUNT DIRECTORS (Pharma/Healthcare)
Hampshire/Surrey Border, UK
Seeking 1 specialised Oncology AD and 1 AD covering Multiple Therapy areas
£55,000 - £ 70,000pa + Benefits (Salary dependent upon exp)
The Account Director position will provide an excellent opportunity to specialise in an Oncology therapeutic area OR work across multiple therapies. You will be supported in the growth of your own team, with the management of 2 direct reports.
Your primary focus would be to support, work closely and challenge a global client(s), acting as a partner in further pushing the creative, challenging them and developing their vision.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily liaising with client(s) at a senior level to ensure client needs and expectations are met/exceeded, that you are engaging with the client and following up on projects to gain feedback and measure client satisfaction.
- Being proactive and pushing the creative from both the client, members of your team and the wider agency.
- Taking ownership of the financial profitability of the team accounts including reviewing for consistently and clarity before Client Service Director approval.
- Monitoring, reviewing and highlighting any shortfalls in terms of forecasts vs performance and partnering with the Client Services Director to resolve any challenges.
- Leading and inspiring the account team to help ensure they achieve their potential and are consistently providing the best level of client service
- Identifying staff training/ personal development needs and making recommendations to the Client Services Director.
- Completing final checks/sign off on projects from the team
- Developing a close relationship with client(s) to fully understand their business targets and KPI's.
- Assisting Account managers in planning and adhering to budgets whilst also providing strategic guidance as to how targets are met, and accounts are developed.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, ambitious digital marketing professional looking for the next step. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Must have Agency Marketing Comms experience within healthcare/pharma
- For the Account Director Oncology position, you must have Oncology/Cancer experience
- Previous line management responsibilities
- Strong leadership skills
APPLY NOW or contact Heather Poole directly on OR for further details.
We are a specialist pharmaceutical recruitment company.
- Account Director/ Project Director / Associate Account Director / Senior Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job