What we offer:
• What makes our school unique is the calm, nurturing and supportive ethos which is immediately evident and often remarked on by those who visit.
• The children are very well behaved and keen to learn.
• You will be joining a friendly, close-knit team who work with great energy, positivity and enthusiasm to help every child achieve well.
• We provide excellent opportunities for continuing professional development with a strong emphasis on work life balance, including weekly PPA time and specific release time for projects.
• Opportunities to co-ordinate subject areas and shadow core subject leaders.
What we are looking for:
• We are looking for enthusiastic and talented teachers who are dedicated to raising achievement for all within a learning environment which is vibrant, challenging and supportive.
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience required.
Please apply below for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job