Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a 2 Axis CNC Turner for their client based in Bedford
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field. As a 2 Axis CNC Turner you will have a passion and understanding for precision engineering.
- Principle Responsibilities:-
- ·Proven time served experience in programming, setting and operating 2 axis turning machines.
- ·Excellent working knowledge of 2 axis CNC machines, cutting speeds and feeds.
- ·Solid understanding of interpreting engineering drawings and standards.
- ·Experience of Fanuc 210i-T controls would be advantageous.
- ·Worked within a machine shop environment.
- ·Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner.
- ·Confident in working on parts up to ¢300mm x 3m in length, using lifting equipment provided.
- ·Passion for Precision Engineering
- ·Excellent understanding of turning process
- ·A dynamic individual who is a 'doer'....
- ·Good communication and inter personnel skills
- ·Looking for someone who can work to tight tolerances
This is a full time permanent position, offering an annual salary of £24,000 - £27,000 (DOE), hours are Monday - Friday 8.00pm - 5.00pm with 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus Holiday over Christmas Period, healthcare and pension scheme included.
If this position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
- CNC TURNER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job