Our prestigious based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit 2 Administrators to join their Training department.
You will be responsible for supporting the co-ordination and administration of all Company Training Programmes.
- Co-ordinating various type of key new projects within HR
- Offering an efficient and proactive service to all employees and departments
- Ensuring new and appropriate content is available on the in house system
- Monitoring progress of training
- Organising hotel and travel arrangements
- Liaising with Internal Managers / Regional Managers and Trainers
- Supporting the development of the procedures manual
- Suggesting ideas and resolutions
- General Ad Hoc administration duties
Successful candidates must have:
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong IT skills - excellent Excel skills
Discount on products after 3 months
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9 :00 am - 5:30 pm - 1 hour lunch - 37.5 hours a week.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
- General Administration
- Database Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job