1st Line Technical Support
Out client based on the outskirts of Reading, are seeking a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their enthusiastic and responsive Technical Support team.
The role involves supporting a variety of clients providing exposure to a wide range of technologies.
- 1st line helpdesk support
- Onsite technical support
- Familiarity with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 and above
- Familiarity with network technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of networking (DHCP, DNS, VPN, TCP/IP)
- Own transportation, with a current driving license/insurance and permanently reside within a 40 minute drive of the M4 J8/9.
- Microsoft qualifications
- Positive work ethic.
- Ability to listen carefully whilst demonstrating patience.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- An aptitude for learning.
We are looking for anything from 6 months to 2 years 1st First Technical Support experience. The salary offered would be dependent on experience.
Our client are offering a basic salary of £20,000 DOE plus the opportunity to earn bonuses upon completion of vendor training. Other benefits include parking on-site, Private healthcare and multiple incentives throughout the year.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful. (J210)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'