1st Line Technical Support
Based in Burnley
Salary to £18K depending on experience
Due to continued business growth, a leading Managed Service Provider based in Burnley is actively recruiting for an experienced 1st Line Technical Support Advisor to join their expanding team.
You must have a minimum 12-18 months current experience in a similar environment/industry.
This position will be an excellent opportunity for you and will see you working in a great office environment, working for a forward thinking business who are prepared to invest in you and your on-going training (IT Qualifications) and development/career progression.
You will be working in a fast paced environment in OS Technology, Network Security, Disaster Recovery and more - being the first point of contact with customers, supporting their issues via phone and email with the aim of a First Time Fix.
To be a success in the role we really want:
- A good team player with enthusiasm for all things IT
- Strong customer focus, knows how to talk to customers and able to relay information easily
- Good team player who is happy to support their colleagues
- A keen eye for detail.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment, working to deadlines and SLA's.
- A need to get the job done - happy to get stuck in and help others - a team effort!
- Working knowledge/understanding of Windows Server 2008 - 2012 and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of common networking technologies (Access Points, Firewalls, QOS, Switches, VLANS).
- Office 365 and Cloud Based Solutions knowledge/experience would be beneficial but not mandatory.
Please NOTE that this is an urgent requirement and the Hiring Manager is looking to interview quickly with a view to starting successful candidates ASAP.
To discuss in more detail please forward over your CV to Louise for immediate review.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job