As a Technical Support Engineer you will:
• Gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, wireless networking and mobile computing families of products (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications).
• Resolve problems with customers via telephone, email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills.
• Escalate cases to Level 2 support
• Provide technical training (Shadowing) for newcomers
Our client offers:
• Competitive salary + bonuses
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Career progression opportunities
• Free language courses
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Pension and Life Insurance contribution
• Discounted meals in the company canteen, fruit days
• Multisport card for 250 CZK/month
• Cafeteria programme (benefits according to your preferences)
• Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
• No night shifts
• Opportunity to spend 8 paid hours a year doing charity work of your own choice
• Charity events (sports events, blood donation, Christmas market, ...)
What should you have?
• Degree/diploma in an IT related programme or experience in technical support
• Good command of Polish and English (at least B2)
• Strong problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone.
• Autonomous, creative and team player in a multicultural environment
• Previous experience in Support Center / Helpdesk environment.
• Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
• Time management skills.
• Knowledge of Mobile computing technologies and Operating Systems
• Knowledge of remote tooling.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Asap
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8 hour shifts with different starting times in the morning, no late evening or night shifts
Interview process: Face-to-face or phone/Skype interviews
Looking forward to our cooperation
Barbora Hanelova, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job