This is a 9 month fixed-term contract for maternity cover
Salary: £18,000+ per annum (based on skills and experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The 1st Line Technical Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality support services to Solutions customers.
As the first point of contact for customer queries and faults, the 1st Line Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls as well as emails to diagnose customer faults to resolution, whilst also maintaining accurate records within the CRM system.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
- Day to day manning of the Service Desk covering fixed line queries;
- Management and resolution of service tickets across solutions products and services, including but not limited to:
- Wholesale Line Rental & CPS;
- Data Connectivity Solutions including ADSL/FTTC;
- Inbound Services; and
- Conferencing Services
- Use of remote management solutions to assist with resolving service tickets;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained;
- Attend customers sites (where required) to resolve service tickets;
- Proactive use of the service boards to ensure workflow is prioritised and in line with customer SLA’s;
- Provide regular communication and support to customers via email, telephone and through service tickets;
- Use of carrier portals to raise and escalate customers support queries through to completion;
- Ensure all customer information is tracked and kept up to date on the company database/system; and
- Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams where required.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Customer Service experience;
- Technical understanding of Fixed Line and Data Connectivity Solutions;
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience of Customer IT Environments
- Proficient in Microsoft office in particular MS Excel;
- Data networking experience (desirable);
- Hosted, on-premise systems and SIP experience (desirable)
- MPLS/VPLS/PWAN experience (desirable)
- Ability to provide advice to non-technically aware customers (either internally or externally);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written;
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adaptability and initiative with a pro-active approach;
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Enjoy sharing skill-based knowledge and networking;
- Enthusiastic, analytical, creative, innovative and confident;
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative; and
- Enjoys working with people and is able to work as part of a team.
This role is office based, and located at our office in Shoeburyness.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Service Desk
- 1st Line
- Connectivity Solutions
- Fixed Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job