"1st line" cisco ccna "service desk " help desk" "technical support"
1st line Technical Support Analysts for a major UK managed services provider
£18,250 base plus bonus and benefits
As a Technical Support Analyst you will provide 1st Line Technical Support to customers, both internal and external, across a portfolio of products in line with agreed SLAs. You will work in collaboration and support other technical departments/groups
Your key accountabilities in this role would include:
- In conjunction with the customer, service provider(s), and colleagues, undertake detailed diagnostic and troubleshooting routines.
- Own incidents to resolution or, where unable to resolve, escalate to the correct senior team.
- Provide exceptional customer service through proactive management of customer faults within Service Level Agreements
- Ensure all ticket queues are managed in line with quantitative and qualitative objectives of providing exceptional customer service through Technical Support
- Adhere to all appropriate processes and procedures e.g. Incident Management, Complaints Management
You will ideally have:
- Comprehensive understanding of the Internet and related protocols: TCP/IP, WAN Switching, VPN, DSL topology
- Good understanding of Computer Operating Systems, Computer Networks and Internet Related Software
- Good experience of working in a Unix/Microsoft environment.
- Strong trouble-shooting/diagnostic and analytical skills
- Good standard of Maths & English
- Formal training/qualification in Data Networks and/or Cisco Systems
In addition to your base salary you will also receive a shift allowance and a competitive benefits package.
We’re evolving as an organisation, helping our customers to connect with the things that matter. What better time to join us?
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
- Help Desk Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job