1st Line Technical Support Engineer - Reigate £16-22k
Our client is a rapidly expanding managed service provider based in Redhill, Surrey. Due to a period of significant growth within the business the opportunity has arisen for a 1st Line Technical Support Analyst to join the team.
They are looking for someone who can manage all incidents and customer requests via Email, Telephone & deskside support.
Primary Job Function
- To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
- To complete daily server monitoring checks in line with company procedure
- To ensure service level agreement standards are met
- Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools
- Promote best practices and adhere to change control process
- Submit KPI reports and attend Weekly Performance meetings
- To respond to 100% of support requests within standard SLA
- To identify 1 sales opportunity per week
- Complete all admin paperwork and documentation within 24 hours of completion
- Record 39 hours of work per week (minimum of 35 hours attributable to customers)
- Attend to and respond to onsite / remote commitments within 30mins of agreed time
- Provide accurate documentation of planning and organisation for the working week on a weekly basis
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is wishing to kick start their career in IT working with a company who will nurture and develop your skills and technical knowledge.
- A personal progression plan tailored to each individual
- Training provided in line with your own career goals
- Increase to salary after succesful completion of exams
- Excellent pension scheme
- And much more!
Apprenticeships are also offered for candidates wishing to kick start their career in IT
Please email Rachael for immediate consideration!
- Active Directory
- Service Desk
- Service Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job