1st Line Technical Support Analyst - Superb training and development opportunities.
Are you a motivated and driven Technical Support Analyst looking to join a business that is in the midst of huge success, continues with impressive growth, and in our most recent staff survey 99% of our staff said they were proud to work at Perfect Image?
If so, then we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic 1st Line Technical Support Analyst to join us in providing exceptional levels of Technical Support to our large, diverse range of clients. Here at Perfect Image you will be invested in personally and professionally to ensure you are constantly improving your skill-set, are motivated and pushed daily and can see a 'career' as opposed to a 'job'.
This is a crucial role within Perfect Image as you will often be the first touch point for our wide, diverse and much valued client base. Despite working in a highly skilled team, you must be proactive and be able to work independently as required. You will have experience of working in a Support Engineer role previously and be able to demonstrate strong time management capability, excellent levels of customer service and above the desire to learn and continually improve.
For the candidate who can demonstrate technical skills, excellent customer service and can ultimately demonstrate a willingness to learn, improve and develop we can offer a huge amount of personal investment in you and your skill-set alongside an opportunity to progress and grow within a successful, growing, market leading organisation.
- Welcome our customers who contact us via telephone, email and customer portal.
- Gather information on customer incidents and accurately record on the Service Management tool
- Ensuring incidents and requests are prioritised and resolved within Service Level Commitments
- Provision of quality IT support to clients and internal users
- Accurate recording of time in our Service Management software
- Take responsibility and ownership of incidents and requests and escalating where required to 2nd/3rd line
- Aim to resolve technical support incidents at 1st line
- Provide a single point of contact for all Perfect Image Managed Services IT services
- Managing own workload and time
- Backup and System checks
- Remote administration activities
- PC configuration from procedures
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Accurate completion of timesheets
- Administrative duties for example receiving, packing and dispatching goods
Skills & Experience required
- Customer service experience including the ability to show empathy and understanding to all customers
- Microsoft Windows 7/8 and 10 Desktop skills and experience
- Microsoft Office Applications 2010/2013 and O365 experience
- AD, DNS, DHCP Administration experience
- Demonstrable ability to manage and prioritise significant workloads
- Logical and thorough in approach to incidents and requests
- ITIL Awareness
- Some understanding of virtual technology and remote application delivery
- General awareness of networking
- Ability to manage own workload to meet given deadlines and targets
- Enthusiasm for a career in IT
- Aptitude and willingness to learn and develop
- A commitment to undertake technical training and gain industry recognised certifications
- Good written and verbal skills
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Relevant IT Related degree
- Current Microsoft Certifications
- Customer Service
- Managed Services
- Technical Skills
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'