Length: 6 months’
My client, one of the UK's best respected Healthcare organisations in London are looking for a passionate 1st Line Support Engineer to join their team.
- Provisioning of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services
- Customer focused and communicates effectively and expertly with all levels of employees
- Ensure that all requests from users are logged, updated and closed in line with operational level agreements
- Perform all information systems operations activities, including checking error logs, verifying integrity of systems, performing disaster recovery drills and maintaining operations logs
- Install, configure and deploy computer system hardware and software including but not limited to operating system and application software
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user hardware, software and peripheral devices
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access right
- Assist with the Identification and resolution of potential security breaches and vulnerability issues in a timely and accurate fashion
- Maintain hardware/software inventory
- Provide on-call technical support for low-side and high-side environments.
- Previous experience of working within a Support role
- Previous Citrix experience
- A confident communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of PC hardware and Software
- MS Windows (for server OS and PC OS) skills to troubleshoot hardware/software problems in Windows OS
- Solid experience in customer technical support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'