1 st Line Support - Helpdesk, MSP, IT
£18-22k DOE + Bonus + Benefits - Wymondham, Norfolk
CloudScope are looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer for a leading full-service IT Consultancy based in Wymondham. Started 10 years ago by their two ambitious directors during the fallout of the recession, this is a company that prides itself on being a leader in the industry through innovation and clever investment. What initially started as an IT Support agency has now grown to offer every service a client could need and there’s no sign of stopping.
With a great set of values at their core the IT team, and wider company, forge excellent relationships with clients who keep coming back. If you would like to work for an organisation that gives you the opportunity for professional growth then this is the place for you.
Intrigued? You should be, find out more about this great company.
- Taking the initial call and resolving where possible or escalating technical issues
- As you develop in the role you will learn:
- Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks.
- Supporting PCs and servers remotely and on-site (Win7/8/10, 2008, 2012).
- Installing business computer systems.
- Office 365 maintenance, installation and migration. Supporting customer applications.
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013.
- Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows)
- Managing WHM web servers and DNS.
- Administration of IP Phone systems (via web-based interface).
- Good IT and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral skills
- To be confident on the phone when dealing with clients
- To be keen to learn and passionate about IT
- A generous bonus scheme
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Accredited Childcare Voucher scheme
- Flexible working
Salary: £16 - 22k + Quarterly Bonus + Full range of company Benefits
Working Hours: 9AM-6PM Monday - Friday with some flexibility on start times.
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for a junior IT engineer with some experience in IT either from an IT service provider or in-house team. A candidate who Is looking to learn fast, work hard and be rewarded through regular performance reviews and structured progression.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'