1st Line Help-Desk Support
£24,000-£28,000 DOE + Company Benefits + Training
Are you passionate about IT and customer support? Yes? Well, then my client wants to speak with you! My client is looking for a 1st Line Help-desk support engineer to join their growing team based in Hackney. You will have a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a similar capacity, experience within the Document Management or Managed Print industry would be beneficial.
Duties as a 1st Line Help-Desk Support Engineer;
- Provide support and maintenance to Document Solutions and Managed Print Solutions.
- Assist clients with software implementation lifecycle.
- Provide training to clients on any software or hardware issues.
- Responding to client alerts within agreed SLA's in a helpful professional manner ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Dealing directly with manufacturers regarding warranty issues and replacements.
- Working alongside the sales team ensuring they are maximising revenue using your insight.
- Collaborating with engineers in the field providing telephone support.
- Staying on top of software update dates informing engineers so they can perform updates as soon as possible.
- Keeping client information up to date and accurate.
What you need for this 1st Line Help-Desk Support role;
- Previous experience installing software in a client environment.
- Great people skills with a confident and precise telephone manner with the ability to explain technical issues/queries in layman terms to clients.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and a focus towards their needs.
- My client wants an individual with a 'can do' attitude that aspires to learn new things and make a difference.
- Experience working in a team and alongside colleagues from other departments.
- Able to multi-task managing and prioritising work towards agreed SLA's.
- Experience of 1st Line Help-desk support role; at least 1 years' experience.
- Preferable skills would be an understanding of Equitrac, PaperCut, UniFlow or any experience of Document Management/Managed Print software; training on this will be provided.
Package for 1st Line Help-Desk Support opportunity;
- £24,000-£28,000 DOE.
- Regular training and development will be provided.
- Company benefits.
- Working for a multi award-winning business in a fun yet fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact Connor @ Kairos Recruitment Group on !
- Customer Support
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
- 1st Line Support
- 1st Line Helpdesk Support
- 1st Line Technical Support
- 1st Line Helpdesk
- Managed Print
- 1st Line Service Desk Analyst
- 1st Line Service Desk
- 1st Line Customer Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'