1st Line Support
Up to £22,000
My client is a UK market leader in their field and due to company expansion, they are seeking to recruit a new 1st Line Support Technician to join their team. They are looking for an individual who is hungry to learn, has a passion for technology and an analytical mind.
- First point of contact for clients reporting faults and queries
- Handling incoming customer calls and logging all faults on to the CRM
- Performing 1st line support duties including remote troubleshooting
- Liaise with the 2nd Line team and escalate faults when needed
- Provide customers with regular updates on the status of faults and the works around them
- A strong passion of computer systems and other technologies
- Strong understanding of computer systems
- Ability to use logical thinking to investigate and diagnose faults
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong listening skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Steve at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Systems
- Line Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'