Service Desk Analyst| Events
I am working with a leading London based Events company who are currently undergoing a large-scale IT transformation. I'm looking to speak with experienced 1st/2nd line support engineers who have worked within the a similar industry and are looking for the next step in their career…
- Provide 1st/2nd line support via telephone, desk-side and remote
- Ability to work with colleagues and external suppliers
- Manage all incidents, requests and problems in an effective and timely manner
- Proactively look for ways to improve customer processes/support.
- Previous experience working in a similar role, ideally professional sector
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Microsoft and use of document management systems
- ITIL Certified
For more information please get in contact with George on or email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- "1st Line Support" "Helpdesk Representative" "Helpdesk Support" "IT Support technician" "IT Support Analyst"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'