1st Line Support - Fujitsu Bristol
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Location: Bristol - 40 hours per week
During training: Mon-Fri 0900-1800 once trained Hrs will be between 0800 - 2000 working 1 weekend in 4
Duration: 6 months with a view to extend
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
• Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
• Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are 'beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
• Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
Key Performance Indicators
• Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
• Technical assessments if applicable
• Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
• Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
• Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
• Meeting service level requirements.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.
- Computer Literate
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Technical Support
- Call Logging
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'