IT Support Engineer / Service Support Engineer / Desktop Engineer / Leicestershire / initial 6 Months / £11-15/hour
I am working with a client in the Leicestershire area who require a IT Support Engineer to work on a temporary contract basis. You will be required to provide direct end-user support to the business whilst providing support and training to IT support Engineer. Your team will support up to 12,000 users averaging between 30-40tickets a day. You will be providing remote support on the phone and through a self service portal ticketing system.
* Providing 1st line remote support
* Logging Calls
* Apply system knowledge and expertise.
* Ensure adherence to quality assurance and documentation standards and promote continuous improvement.
* Provide accurate and qualitative service management data.
* Active participation or lead in IT BAU Activities.
* Provision of service delivery including hardware, software, infrastructure and network services.
* Laptop and desktop support
* Undertake activities for IT projects as appropriate.
* Good customer service skills
* Active Directory
* Officer 365/2016
* ITIL environment
* Service Now/ IT SM tooling
If you are interested, please apply or email Sheena Patel at REED.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'