Service Desk Analyst - Field Services
Great opportunity to join a growing IT Support provider. You will join a team who manage the receipt of calls from customers, despatch parts (via internal stock and also through the use of 3rd parties/subcontractors) and field engineers as required in order to service fault calls.
- Ensure tickets are correctly logged and managed on the service desk system.
- Take responsibility for tickets associated with field engineering, ensuring resolution within service level agreements and escalating when potential breaches may occur.
- Managing, co-ordinating and monitoring part requests and collections.
- Centrally manage engineer’s movements and availability.
- Ensuring contractual SLA’s are met at all times and escalated where appropriate both internally and with customers.
- Support Service Desk (Managed Service) when appropriate.
- After a training period, there may be a requirement to join an out of hours rota.
Key technical skills required:
- Excellent customer care skills and focus with a professional, positive and flexible attitude.
- Able to problem solve, use a common sense approach and adhere to agreed processes & procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - accuracy and attention to detail are key.
- Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Planning and organisational skills having the ability to prioritise and escalate queries as appropriate.
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to take ownership of and complete tasks independently.
- Comfortable with working flexible hours.
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain high standards even when under pressure.
- Knowledge of basic support of Windows Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of basic support for Microsoft Office toolsets.
- Experience of working in a Service Desk Support environment.
- Experience of providing support via telephone and e-mail.
- A basic understanding of infrastructure within an IT environment.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work un-supervised and on own initiative.
- Can meet deadlines and maintain high standards even when under pressure.
- Must have good communications skills.
- Must be a logical thinker.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to share information.
- Be confident in both spoken and written communications.
- A good understanding of UK topology for both customers and engineer locations.
Services advertised by Mabella Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Customer Care
- Microsoft Office
- Service Desk
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job