1st Line Support
Salary up to £21,000
"An opportunity to join a fun, successful and growing team and to be part of its continued success in winning and delivering varied software projects with interesting and engaged clients."
First line support involves receiving requests from customers and internal users to solve issues they may have with our extensive product set. Requests may be received by telephone and/or email so excellent communication skills are essential. After full training, you will be expected to be able to handle a high proportion of any issues directly and where things become more complex, ensure a clean handover of the problem to other areas of the business including second line support and the development team.
- Will be the first point of contact for Customers via telephone, email or internet.
- Main duty involves information gathering and collation of reported issues.
- Reproducing reported issues where possible.
- Working within defined Service Level Agreements.
- Diagnosis and solving customer membership issues and problems, liaising with Customer Relations, Development and other Support members.
- To perform other duties as directed by any Director of the company as may from time to time be required.
- Previous experience working within an IT Support environment at 1st Line.
- Personable nature, with good telephone manner
- Accurate, numerate & literate
- Ability to work on, and use own initiative
- Keen to learn new skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job