An exciting new 1st Line Support position has become available within our client's busy IT team based in London !
With a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 on offer, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a contemporary IT office for a forward-thinking Environmental Law firm !
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar IT Helpdesk role, with knowledge of PC configuration and Networking technologies - if this sounds like you, then please apply today !
About the 1st Line Support role
You will be providing 1st line support, resolving issues for staff across all our client's offices. You will also have the opportunity to assist with the overall running of the company IT system.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Setting up new staff accounts on different IT systems
- Troubleshooting problems from in-house software/hardware, such as phones, laptops, and PCs.
- Escalating more complex queries and problems to System Administrator
- Assisting the IT system Administrator in installation of new and existing hardware/software
Skills you will need in the 1st Line Support role:
- Strong IT Helpdesk Experience
- Excellent communication skills - both phone and face to face
- Experience setting up PCs and installing/configuring software and hardware
- Experience with IT systems including IP Networking, Firewalls, Backup System
Keywords: Helpdesk, IT, Computer, 1st Line support, IT Engineer, IT Assistant, Troubleshooting, Hardware, Software, IT Services.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job