I am currently looking for a 1st Line Support engineer based in Bromley with the following skills:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support to clients across many sectors.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot desktops, laptops, printers, mobile and telephone equipment.
- Carry out regular morning system health checks across multiple clients and report accordingly.
- Undertake server administration functions following strict processes
- Provide reporting/management information as required
- A mixture of working on-site at our offices in Canary Wharf or clients sites throughout London and Bromley.
- Two years commercial IT experience
- Experience in the technical support of PC and Mac laptops and desktops
- A grounded understanding of general IT Products and technologies including sever and network technologies (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN etc)
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Windows OS and Office.
- Excellent written, client facing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise, except responsibility and accountability.
- Communication Skills
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job